3 nights Dorm Share accommodation in central Airlie Beach.
Meet other travellers in comfortable multi-share room, all with ensuite and air-conditioning, the hostel accommodation is set amongst tropical gardens with an outdoor swimming pool right in the heart of Airlie Beach. Only 50m to the lagoon, the cafes, bars and shops are on the doorstep and the marina is just a stroll away.
- Swimming pool with sunbaking deck
- Under cover gas BBQ
- Wireless Internet Access
- Off street parking
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- Guest laundry facilities with iron and ironing board
1 full day on the Great Barrier Reef pontoon
To properly experience the wonders of the world’s most celebrated underwater playground you need to spend a day here.
Formed millions of years ago, this colourful living reef continues to grow and flourish just off the coast from the Whitsundays. Hundreds of different types of fish and hard and soft coral thrive in the sheltered lagoon. The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Guided snorkelling tours (additional cost)
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Massage (additional cost)
Come face to face with thousands of different species of marine life and stunning corals. Explore easy to follow snorkelling coral trails; SCUBA dive the most celebrated coral reef in the world; or just relax and enjoy the amazing view from the deck!
1 full day sailing to Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling the Whitsunday Islands
Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Whitehaven stretches for a spectacular seven kilometres. Such a unique place, Whitehaven is a must-see.
As you step ashore and sink into the powder-fine sand you will realise why you came here. ‘Camira’ is a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance. Camira is one of the world’s fastest commercial sailing catamarans, capable of sailing at speeds up to 30 knots!
Itinerary: Departing the mainland or the islands, Camira will sail through the islands and onto the most famous of them all: Whitsunday Island. Here you can enjoy swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays, a superb barbecue lunch plus the thrill of high speed sailing on one of the most varied and exciting days on offer!
- The thrill of high speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- Time to explore the southern end of the magnificent Whitehaven Beach
- Swimming and snorkelling at fantastic inner reef sites amongst colourful marine life (conditions permitting).
- Snorkelling gear and light wetsuits available free of charge on board.
- Beach activities
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious barbecue lunch and all refreshments available throughout the day.
- Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes towards the management and protection of the Reef by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Authority