Great Barrier Reef – Reefsleep
Cruise Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef – Reefsleep
Camp out under the stars at the Great Barrier Reef!
This two day, one night adventure is a once in a lifetime experience. There can be few more unique experiences offered in the world than the chance to sleep under the stars, 40 nautical miles from shore on the Great Barrier Reef! The permanently moored pontoon, ‘Reefworld’, is located on Hardy Reef – one of the most spectacular stretches of the Great Barrier Reef. This is the destination for our day visitors, but for a lucky few, it’s a once in a life time, breathtaking and memorable overnight experience.
- Single Swag: $675 Per Adult
- Single Swag: $607.50 Per Youth/Senior*
- Twin Share Swag: $525 Per Adult
- Twin Share Swag: $472.50 Per Youth/Senior*
*Youth 12-17 years & Senior 60+ years; ID to be presented.
- 2 days / 1 night experience
- Large, modern, vessel transfers
- Overnight in swags under stars or a private double room
- Breakfast, 2 morning & afternoon teas, 2 buffet lunches and barbecue dinner
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Semi-submersible tours and underwater viewing chamber
- Presentations by reef experts
- All the stars you can see!
IncludedGreat Barrier Reef – Reefsleep