Reefworld – Great Barrier Reef
Outer Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
Experience the ultimate outer Great Barrier Reef trip and discover the underwater wonderland of magnificent corals, colourful fish and marine life.
The pontoons are adjacent to coral walls, the length of which you can explore. The sites have their own ecosystem with magnificent corals and a diversity of marine life found only in sheltered areas, providing a unique world for you to explore. The prolific fish life will surprise and delight you – especially the giant groper!
- $269 Per Adult
- $242.1 Per Student/Senior*
- $125 Per Child (4-14 years)
- $709.20 Per Family (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- Infant (under 4 years) FOC
*Student 15-17 years & Senior 60+ years; ID to be presented.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Snorkeling equipment
- Semi-submersible tours
- Underwater viewing chamber
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Introductory Scuba Dive $139
- Second Introductory Dive $59
- Certified Scuba Dive $99
- Second Certified Dive $59
- Snorkel Safari $59 Per Adult
- Snorkel Safari $35 Per Child
- Coach Return Transfers $14.50 Per Adult $7.50 Per Child (4-14 years)
DepartureAbel Point Marina, Airlie Beach
IncludedReefworld – Great Barrier Reef